In 2022, God honoured the work of i4give and gave many wonderful opportunities for founders Danny and Leila to share forgiveness with Australia and the world.
School communities are encouraged to celebrate i4give week from February 1-7 and explore forgiveness at other times throughout the year. To support this, the i4give Foundation has provided the following resources, please feel free to use and share this material with your school communities.
- Welcome letter 2023, with YouTube links to the best talks from Danny and Leila in 2022
- Prayer of forgiveness
- Notes for a Bible talk on forgiveness
- Book recommendations
- Forgiveness Ideas for schools
- Other forgiveness resources – TEDS and Talks, Movies, songs
- i4give logo – please feel free to use in newsletters.
This year, Australian communities will join in i4give week from February 1-7. The i4give Festival will be held in Parramatta on Saturday February 4, 2023. All are welcome to attend. Click here for the flyer.
You might also like to register on their web site, www.i4give.com. They really appreciate your help and wisdom in sharing the hope found in forgiveness and ultimately in our Lord.